Healthy and nutritious school meals are available daily.
SIPS catering team work hard to prepare tasty and delicious hot and cold meals fresh on site every day.
A vegetarian meal option is also available daily.
School meals currently cost £2.30 per day (£11.50 per week). Payment for school meals should be made to the School Office. Dinner money should be in a sealed envelope with your child’s name and class clearly labelled.
Throughout the year, SIPS catering team organise themed meals, including Halloween, Christmas, World Book Day, Red Nose Day etc. The menus for these themed lunches are specially designed to be both healthy, nutritious and fun!
Termly school meals menus are displayed in the school office and copies are available upon request.
Free School Meals:
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you believe your child should qualify for Free School Meals, please speak to the school office for details on how to apply.
Universal Free School Meals:
All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 qualify for Universal Free School Meals