The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 by means of a specific grant based on January 2011 school census figures for pupils registered as free school meals.
Pupil Premium funding is additional to the main school funding.
It is used to address the current underlying inequalities between children eligible for free school meals [FSM] and their wealthier peers. The funding is to tackle disadvantage and make sure it reaches the children who need it the most.
Each school decides how this additional money is best spent.
- 1 Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2021 2022
- 2 Pupil Premium Policy 2021
- COVID 19 20 21 Catch Up Premium Spending July 2021
- COVID 19 Catch Up Premium Spending Plan October 2020
- KGV Pupil Premium Review March 19
- KGV Pupil Premium Review March 19 1
- PPF Budget 2016 17 2
- PUPIL PREMIUM spending plan 2017 18
- PUPIL PREMIUM spending plan 2018 19
- Three Year PP Strategy 2019 Final